I love technology and gadgets but sometimes people take things too far.
- GPS shoes give directions on top of your toes
CNET reports about shoes with a GPS and an LED display to tell you where you are
- Retro-cool sunglasses put pixels on your face
Startup Protos, which specializes in 3D-printed eyeglasses, makes Lego-looking shades a fashionable accessory—CNET
- RFID socks sort themselves
If sorting your socks out is too challenging, these NFC socks can do it for you. Via an RFID reader. And your iPhone. And the Internet—CNET
- Microsoft creates fully interactive wearable multitouch projector
The Verge reports that Microsoft recently showed off a wearable multitouch projector. The projector, which sits on a users shoulder, allows wearers to use their hands, arms, or the wall as a fully interactive surface.
- 24-karat iPhone 5: Bite the golden Apple
Sometimes an iPhone isn’t enough on its own. You need it to stand out. You need for everyone around you to know you have more money than sense. That’s when you buy a gold-plated iPhone 5—CNET