Here are some more places that will inform you and help make using computers easier:
- What Are The Differences Between Capacitive & Resistive Touchscreens?
It might not fully register, but we all know there are two types of touchscreens. There are those we find on expensive smartphones and tablets, which respond to the slightest touch, allow multi-touch and are generally highly responsive (unless you’re wearing gloves); and then there are those that have slightly longer response time, that require some pressure or a stylus, that don’t have multi-touch abilities but work no matter what you touch them with—MakeUseOf
- Print What You Like
PrintWhatYouLike lets you print the good parts of any web page while skipping ads and other junk.
- What’s The Difference Between A Codec, Container And Video Format?
gHacks explains aspects of video files
- The Complete Guide to Solid-State Drives
Lifehacker article explains all about solid state drives
- How to recycle your phone, PC and other tech gear
At Computerworld, Preston Gralla describes how to sell or dispose of your unwanted hardware.
- Where Math Meets Beauty: Generate Stunning Fractals With These Free Tools
MakeUseOf writes about the fascination of fractal figures