Tomorrow is the American Thanksgiving holiday and many will be taking a long weekend off. That includes me and the blog will resume on Monday. In the meantime, here is a collection of links for weekend reading:
- Does Amazon know where it’s going with the Kindle?
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes says Amazon has dropped the ball by not developing a good idea further and that the Kindle will be gone three years from now.
- Speak Clipboard Reads Your Clipboard’s Content Out Loud
A Windows XP application lets you listen to the contents of your clipboard.
- Five things you never knew about flash drives
A little geeky but interesting. It’ll help you understand why some flash drives are a lot faster than others.
- How Video Is Changing the Internet
At GigaOM, Richard Bennett writes about a report on how video streaming is changing the Internet.
- 4 Sites to Watch Old & Classic Cartoon TV Shows Online
How to revisit those cartoons you watched as a kid.
- Six reasons why Microsoft struggles with innovation
At InfoWorld, Julie Bort says me-too thinking and an inability to partner are just two of the reasons why she thinks Microsoft struggles with innovation.
- Four things you need to know about Apple
If you find Apple’s actions and culture hard to understand, Mike Elgan explains what he thinks Apple is all about.
- All-Time Top 100 Ranked Websites
A list of websites most mentioned by bloggers (added later)